The service will be from 4pm to approximately 5pm, and will include a free brief message from spirit near the end of the service.
Readings will begin after the service and classes are over, at approximately 6:00 pm.
We recommend that readings be reserved ahead of time by calling Rev. Jim at 520-820-0727 or by emailing email@example.com. This will reserve your time for the reading.
The readings are done for fundraising. Rev. Jim will give a reading of 15 minutes to anyone who donates at least $20.
When doing a reading Rev. Jim McCaw will contact the high spirit entities around you. He is in communication with many spiritual teachers, guides and angels, including:
- His master teacher Ling So, a Buddhist and Green Jade master
- Fu Chen, a Buddhist monk
- Sister Marguerite, a Catholic Nun
- Sister Angelina, Rev. Jim’s love teacher
- Fr. John, a Franciscan monk from St. Francis original order
- Roderick Thrice, a wizard Rev. Jim worked with from around 1000 AD
- Ethrais, a medieval king, whom Rev. Jim served as a wizard
- Running Brook, a native American shaman and Rev. Jim’s healing teacher
- “Brother of the Forest”, a native-American companion, from 3000 years ago
- Koriorti, an Egyptian physician and associate of Imhotep from 2300 B.C.
- Sinius Glavius, a Roman Guard who was Rev. Jim’s body guard around the first century AD
- Ellen and David, Rev. Jim’s joy guides
- Rev. Eugene C. Larr, founder of the Chapel of Awareness
- Tao Sing, Rev. Larr’s Green Jade teacher
- Simon Peter
- St. Francis of Assisi
Many, many others surround Rev. Jim when he is working, guiding and protecting all who attend the services, lecture, circles and readings.